PHILOSOPHY

LIVE MINDFULLY FOR THE HEALTH OF IT.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Act, Dream, Plan and Believe; the Journey is the Reward so Live Mindfully.

Act, Dream, Plan and Believe; the Journey is the Reward so Live Mindfully.



These are words that summarize some of what I have learned reading self-help literature,  Positive Psychology of Seligman, R.E.T.of Albert Ellis, Existentialism of Victor Frankl,  Albert Camus, Sartre, Ernst Becker, and others, Zen and other Buddhist thoughts along with Chinese and Indian Philosophies; and my experience living many years and making my share of mistakes.


Habit Change was my original interest when I began writing journals of my daily thoughts and activities.  My understanding of  change has grown to encompass 'Change as a Constant' and the need for flexibility living in a constantly changing world with the constantly changing vehicle that is our human body, mind and soul.



























No comments:

Post a Comment