PHILOSOPHY

LIVE MINDFULLY FOR THE HEALTH OF IT.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Journal Notes: Now is it! Be Here Now

I have kept a journal of my day's activities consisting of notes about books or articles that I'm reading and pressing thoughts about my situation vis-a-vis health, money and learning about the World Wide Web.

My journal follows few rules and has evolved over the last 6 years into a consistent place to write about what is on my mind.

This blog is a place to write notes as I review the journals which are kept by year and by month they were written in loose leaf binders.

The system is getting awkward as the binders accumulate.  Depending on activity some years require two 2" binders.  Space is at a premium because I have more than a thousand books.  I am in the process of culling much of my accumulated clutter.  Minimalist and orderly living space is the Vision.

One step at a time, small tasks repeated, will create the order and space to live required for a calm mind.



Now is it!  Be Here Now.



No comments:

Post a Comment